Wednesday 28 May 2014

Burts Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream



I bought this product last year when I was in Florida. However after splashing out a bit on quite a few products that are a lot cheaper over there or we cant find as easily in the UK, I seemed to completely forget about it. When having a good clean out a couple of months ago I decided to give it ago and haven't looked back. I have very acne prone, sensitive red skin and have spent many years, products and money trying to sort it out. I'm not going to say this product is perfect and wonderful but using it alongside other products has really helped my skin start to sort itself out.

It has really helped with my sensitive skin also and after use leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. It also really moisturises my face making you feel all  clean and renewed afterwards. 

Unlike most foaming cleansers I use to like, like the body shop tea tree foaming cleanser, this one is a lot more creamy meaning its not as drying out which is the main thing when finding the perfect skin routine 

I've always liked Burt's Bees products for there natural ingredients and their great results you always get and this product has not disappointed.

Thanks for reading, 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment