Thursday 29 May 2014

Going out outfits on the cheap - (1)

I know Matalan isn't exactly the first place young people think of today when shopping. However on multiple occasions my mother has dragged me in for a 'quick' look around and ive actually spent a bit of money and found some clothes I really love.

The latest two items to add the the collection I have found a way to dress up which I love so thought I would share. To make it even better ive chosen items of clothing bought on the cheap to pair them with so there is no need to splash out on these outfits at all.  This post will be on these extremely comfy yet beautiful trousers then, then second post will come later.

Outfit 1

TROUSERS - Matalan  - £12
BLACK CROP TOP - H&M - £1.99
BLACK HEELS - Internacionale - £15
BAG - Primark (a couple years old)
WATCH - Next 
LIPSTICK - MUA - shade 5 - £1 ( I said I would do it on the cheap)












I really love this outfit but now I just need somewhere to wear it to!

Thanks for reading,

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment