Friday 30 May 2014

Stila smudge pot - Kitten







Just before I start talking about this product, I know mine is very dirty and messy! However it shows its been well used.

Although this is meant as an eye-liner, I bought it also to wear as an eye-shadow. However have ended up using it as a  face highlighter, in the  inner corner or on the brow bone.

As much as I use this product however I am aware of how difficult it is to work with and I am looking for a better alternative. The consistency is a lot dryer then other product such as MAC pigments and does not blend easily as its a lot more crumbly. The effect although is beautiful and can be a lot quicker to apply compared to other choices. It's a stunning pinky shimmery champagne colour that's very flattering. It also has a very long wearability and highly pigmented which is good for the price tag of £13.


Thanks for reading

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment