Sunday 1 June 2014

Maybelline 24HR colour tattoo - Eternal gold, Permanent Taupe and Immortal Charcoal








The product itself is very cheap for the quality of the product you receive, solid cream eye-shadow. Its very highly pigmented and lasts all day, at least 10 hours. I especially like all 3 because they can either be worn as a base or by them self if im having a lazy day or in a rush, also they don't crease easily which is a major plus.  

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo sell for £4.99 however I bought these 3 in the Superdrug 3 for 2 which is now on so definitely recommend a look. So for the  packaging, it comes in a  little weighty glass jar which makes it feel more expensive. Such as the Stila smudge pots which my review of is here, or mac paint pots.

The colours I chose where Eternal Gold, permanent taupe and immortal charcoal. Eternal Gold is a beautiful yellow gold shimmer, Permanent taupe is a grey colour with a slight hint of brown and immortal charcoal a darker shimmery grey. All of which I really like which I know I will get a lot of use out of. The consistency of the products I also really like as they are very creaming yet they don't feel sticky on.  



Thanks for reading 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment