Thursday 24 July 2014

Primark Fedora



Pre warning today's post is just a little post on something ive been loving lately, nothing big! I've been looking for a fedora hat for a good while now however being on a student budget wasn't a fan of spending a lot of money for one from topshop ect. Especially when I hasn't sure if I could get enough wear out of it or if I could pull t off. However I found this one in the festival section in Primark and had to try it out. It was only £8 and has a gorgeous little bow on the side. I would wish I was a little bigger around the edge but for the price you can not complain.

So if your looking for a new fedora for a bargain price I would definitely try out Primark!

Thanks for reading,

xx 

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleive Primark sells fedora hats! I've been searching for a really nice one for aaages that isn't too pricey, this looks perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to see what its about x http://littlebeautysecretsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete