Tuesday 1 July 2014

Soap and Glory - Kick ass concealer, smoulder Kohl and super-cat eye-liner











Whilst in boots the other day at the Lincoln blog meet, I picked up 3 soap and glory products as it was 3 for 2. I picked up the Kick ass concealer, smoulder Kohl and super-cat eye-liner, The concealer was a recommended buy  from Charley who was at the meet up. I haven't had time to really get to know the products yet however this is my initial thoughts after a few goes with the products.

Kick ass conclear
Firstly this product is a great for price being £10 for a great high coverage conclear. You get two different colours in the product as well as a powder. I found that you can either mix the two together to  get right shade or use one for blemishes and one for under eye depending on your skin colour. I found that great it has great staying power compared to other drugstore concealer and has a very creamy texture. I have and had suffered from horrible skin problems since I could remember but this product really does cover everything.
I also love all soap and glory packaging but the product is the  perfect size. However looking at the whole collection, there is  not much colour range to chose from.

Supercat eyeliner
First of all the pen is really easy to use as it's just like a felt tip which makes it great for everyone to us, especially beginners or people who just cant do liquid eye-liner. The pen means that it glides on easily and it stays on most for most of the day.

smoulder kohl soap and glory
I love this for creating a very intense look as the application of the eye-liner is smooth and creamy and so brilliant for lining your water line.I find it lasts for most of the day however it does smudge a little under the eyes. Amazingly its only £5 however although it's a very  soft pencil, the pencil doesn't run down too quickly therefore its definitely worth it. 


Thanks for reading 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment