Saturday 12 July 2014

Whats in my carry on bag?




I am going away ALOT in August! So as im getting all packed up and ready I thought I would show what is in my carry on bag.

Bag - BHS 
Headphones - Skull Candy
Iphone 
Purse - Harrods
Camera - Fujifilm
Glasses (and case) - Jigsaw - blog post here 
Sunglasses - Fossil 
Books - I find it a lot easier on holiday to re read books. I'm currently re reading the Divergent series and thought I would take mocking-jay as well as its getting closer to part 1 coming out!
mini notebook and memory stick - Being stuck in the airport or on the plane its always nice to watch the shows what you like not what they provide. Therefore I always put some of my favourite DVDS ect onto a memory stick and watch them on a notebook as taking a normal sized laptop would not be a smart move.  

Travelling make-up / emergency kit bag - 
Bobby pins and hair ties
Concealer, mascara, Lip balm, benefit miniature and BB Cream - I never wear make-up when on the flight however when I land its nice to have a bit of make-up on for the day / night. Obviously its not a full face of make-up so I recommend a light BB cream with a lip balm.
Face samples and Benefit miniatures - Most of us always have free samples lying around the place whether there from blog meets or just from the shops. I find it the perfect time to have a bit of a pamper session mid flight as your skin will definitely thank you for it. 
Perfume samples - Perfume samples are also great for flying as they are below 100 ml. You can take as many as you want and they will last while you are away.  I got there's from the discovery club box by the fragance shop and will be posting a blog post on it soon.
Hand sanitiser 
Chewing Gum


I hope this helped anybody. As well as travelling a lot in August its going to be a very big month on my blog which im not going to reveal quite yet! As well as that I have lots of blogger interviews typed up and ready to go so make sure you follow me on blog lovin for the next month so you don't miss anything!

Thanks for reading

xx


1 comment:

  1. Love the bag �� once again great post ❤️ x

    ReplyDelete