Saturday 23 August 2014

Bedroom Inspiration #2





I've already done one bedroom inspiration post (here) however recently I have been doing a lot more pintrest/tumblr bedroom searching as I should be moving house VERY SOON. Therefore ive had a lot more pictures been  added to my 'bedroom inspiration' folder.  (meaning pictures are obviously not my own)

I love the vintage / shabby chic type bedroom and cant wait to get moved into a new room and get my hands all over it. I've already started going to lots of car boots and vintage shops and picked up a few bits already which I love! So expect lots of home-ware haul type post coming up on my blog very soon. 


Thanks for reading! Im blogging everyday in August, read the first post here! 

xx



4 comments:

  1. I love all of the white in these pictures. It gives such a relaxing vibe, which is totally what a bedroom should be. :)
    Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at bedroom pictures. I can't wait to move on my own and decorate my room like I want :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those pink flower pillows are so unique and pretty! I want to find something like that :) Thanks for showing these gorgeous pictures!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully in the near future I'll be getting a new room and this is exactly the way I want to decorate it, it looks so much older but your own style! xx

    http://littlebitofsassy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete