Monday 4 August 2014

Blogger interviews #4 - Andrea-Thandi from CocoDrizzle




Its number 4 in the blogger interview series and this week I interviewed Andrea- Thandi from CocoDrizzle! 

What is your blog called and what is it about?
My blog, CocoDrizzle, is a platform for DIY/Sew tutorials, Style, Books, Fitness and occasional ramblings about Life. Here is the CocoDrizzle Link!

 Why did you want to start your blog?
My blog is still an infant in the blogging community. I originally started my blog as an outlet to share my views on feminism, and generally, just life. For the very short 3 months of my blogs existence, it has evolved into more of a lifestyle orientated platform. 

What’s some other blogs you like and where do you take inspiration from?

To be honest, I only started reading other blogs when I started my blogging journey. I like reading all sorts of blogs: Lifestyle, Fashion and Crafty blogs. Some of the blogs I like are: 
Maybe Matilda                                                                                          
I get my inspiration from everything;novels for book reviews, interesting articles in magazines, random things that have happened during the course of my day. Inspiration is everywhere.

What are you hoping for in the future?
I hope that my blog will reach a higher audience, and that it will continue to expand in every aspect. I also hope that the quality of my writing and will improve in the future, as well as the quality of my content. I want my blog to be a source of enjoyment, fun and sincerity.

What’s any / all your social media links so any readers can find you?
I like to keep it simple. I mainly make use of this trio of social media.
Readers can find me on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/andrea.thandi
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CocoDrizzlecd
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/andreathandie/



So make sure you go over and read her blog as it is great! If you are a blogger of any shape or form then this feature is carrying on so don't be afraid to email chloedeyes123@gmail.com to get involved!  

Thanks for reading! Im blogging everyday in August, read the first blog post here!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment