Saturday 9 August 2014

Its my Birthday and goodbye England



Okay this post is a lie it was actually was my birthday yesterday. I spent the day with family, at the YUM food festival (blog post here) and having a meal with some of my favourite girls, it was a great day. I am not one to do a birthday haul however I am very thankful for everything I was very kindly given by everyone, I love everything and am very grateful.

I spent the whole day however waiting for today, as it around 3 hours time I will be heading off to Malta. As I am blogging everyday in August, the next couple of  post are scheduled and ready to go.As much as I love blogger however id like to apologise if blogger fails me and the posts do not go up on time, but they will all be uploaded when I get back!

If you are not up to date with all my blogust posts then have a look through as I am aware todays posts is not very interesting!


There is a lot more coming up on my blog over the week  am away so make sure you are following and enjoy!!

Thanks for reading,

xx

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Malta! I've been enjoying Blogust so far, thanks for continuing! :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It great to know its being enjoyed :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! (for yesterday) and have a great time in Malta

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a lovely birthday and have an amazing time in Malta!

    ReplyDelete