Sunday 10 August 2014

Jazzing up a black skater dress - Black and pink floral blazer




A black skater dress is a must in my college wardrobe because they go with everything. However I decided to dress it up when I went to the theatre with my mum the other day by adding this next floral blazer. I love the shoulder pads and the pattern of this blazer, it really makes a boring outfit look some what special.

Blazer - Next 
Skater dress - Primark

Thanks for reading! I'm blogging everyday in August, come and read the first post here!

xx

5 comments:

  1. That blazer is lovely! I love the lace!
    I have a black skater dress too - they really do go with everything!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous blazer! I've never seen anything like it but it's so pretty! :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blazer!
    Brina xx

    http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that look! xx

    http://littlebitofsassy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blazers but they usually don't work for summer because it's too hot. You found one that does! Great outfit. :)
    Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete