Thursday 28 August 2014

Rotterdam



If you read my blog you will know I spent the last week in Rotterdam. I had a wonderful time mainly as its a place very close to my heart.  Rotterdam is a very beautiful city that I visit most years for the Christmas markets. However we normally do a 'Dutch dash' which means you travel on the ferries for one night spend the day in Rotterdam ect then travel back on the next night. Being from Hull its very easy to do this for a quick weekend away. 

However this week we did it a little different. Just 3 days after Malta (blog post here) we hoped on a ferry to Rotterdam to spend a week sightseeing and shopping. We spent 4 full days there not including days spent travelling. It was really nice to get out and see some more of Rotterdam as every-time ive been before we've only been there for a day.

Whilst there we ate some gorgeous food, saw the typical sight seeing spots as well as some other little wonders. I have actually written a separate post on our Rotterdam apartment here which you can have a nosey round if you wish to.

So this is the end of my mini month of travel, have you been anywhere nice this year?


Thanks for reading 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Do you always live in apartments when traveling? Just curious! And thanks for posting your travel pictures, I've enjoyed your pictures so far :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of the time it depends where you are going and how long for whether we stay in apartments! Thank you! :)

      Delete