Thursday 14 August 2014

Topshop Kabuki brush




I love Topshop make-up, so when looking through all the Tophshop sale stuff the other day I picked up a Kabuki brush to give it a go. I am aware it is a synthetic brush which are normally not recommend compared to a natural brush a they do not last as long. However for the price and quality, there is not a lot to lose. A problem most people find with synthetic brushes is that they tend to shred however after playing around with the brush for a good couple weeks, I haven't noticed any shredding. The brush is very full brush which I tend to use for powder more then anything else. I find it to distribute the powder evenly and doesn't cause any irritation to the skin. The colour and packing has to be the thing! The electric blue looks great my dressing!

Do you have any Topshop brushes? Whats your opinion? 

Thanks for reading! I'm blogging everyday in August, read the first post here!

xx



6 comments:

  1. I don't have any Topshop brushes, but after seeing this I might give one a go. I always walk past them and have a look but haven't actually picked one up yet.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Topshop beauty range has always intrigued me, I've never tried any of their products, believe it or not but the packaging is always on point! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this Kabuki, but haven't tried any other brushes as I love my Real Techniques ones too much... Might have to try some more Topshop brushes out though! Thanks for the review :)

    Em x
    The Design Disciple
    Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a topshop near me! All their makeup packaging is so cute, it makes me want to buy them haha ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard/read so many good things about Topshop makeup but have not actually tried any myself.... I am thinking I should definitely change this! :) x

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This brush looks lovely! Great colour :)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete