Tuesday 31 March 2015

Primark Haul



I am a massive sales shopper and love nothing more then a good a bargain.  Hence Primark being on of my favourite places to shop. 

I recently picked up a few little gems for a bargain price. One of my favourites being the floral blazer which was only £3!! I also picked up some gorgeous tops (the same top for £3 each in peach and the same in black) and  the two dresses were both £5 each. I particularly love the floral dress with an open back paired with the white blazer for spring. The white blazer was £15.

Thanks for reading,

xx  


3 comments:

  1. You got some gorgeous bits, I never seen to find anything nice in my local primark and if I do it's either not in my size or it just doesn't fit me right. x

    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that floral dress is gorgeous!
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete